Want more FREE product marketing tips and strategies?
If you are looking for product marketing tips and strategies to get your product line in front of your customers, have you checked out Product Marketing Breakthrough, my FREE four part video series (it’s only available through January 30, 2013)?
In these videos, you’ll get to hear my story about how I launched my eco-friendly inspirational t-shirt line without knowing anything about apparel, manufacturing, selling online, social media or publicity. But over the course of four years I figured it out AND made a lot of mistakes along the way.
If you’re an entrepreneur with a product line such as apparel and accessories, jewelry, handbags, food, fashion, bath and beauty products, baby and kids products, or any other product, you have to watch these videos. Here’s what you’ll hear:
- 4 proven strategies to get your product line into the spotlight with your customers, retailers, and the media so you can increase your sales and income immediately
- The 3 most important profit boosters for your website, wholesale accounts, and publicity
- 3 specific strategies you can implement right away to create more income in your business immediately, as well as specific how-to’s for each step
- The 3 top mistakes most product-based entrepreneurs make when they try to grow their product line
- Stories of product business owners who have made huge leaps and bounds in their businesses by implementing these Product Marketing Breakthrough strategies
When you watch the videos, you’ll also be able to download a few worksheets, including a Product Description worksheet (so you can write product descriptions that ATTRACT your customers) and a list of over 100 media contacts that you can reach out to right away to pitch your products (and you’ll learn exactly how to pitch them in these videos).
These product marketing videos are only available through January 30, 2013, so make sure to watch them now at www.ProductMarketingBreakthrough.com. And don’t forget to leave a comment below – I’d love to hear what you think!