Would you like to work for Launch Grow Joy? If so, we’re hiring a PR Associate.
Launch Grow Joy is an online education company for E-commerce entrepreneurs who want to grow their online sales by getting their products in the media. We’ve built a PR platform called Media Leads that allows ecommerce brands to connect directly with magazine editors, online media and bloggers, without paying thousands of dollars to work with a PR firm.
PR Associate Job Description
This is a virtual part-time position and we are willing to train the right person to oversee our Media Leads platform. You will be the primary contact person for editors, members, and potential members. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow and contribute to our success, read on.
Here are some of the daily tasks you’d be working on:
- Reach out to magazine editors and bloggers via email and find out what products may be looking for
- Research and post new leads from magazines and blogs daily, Monday – Friday
- Update and maintain media lists
- Update editorial calendars
- Create press mentions graphics
- Check email inbox daily and respond to any customer service requests
- Keep members area up to date
- Help members with their username and passwords
- Anything else that we may need help with related to Media Leads
- Admin tasks as needed
- Interact with members via our brand new platform
- Help with transitioning from current platform to new platform (copy, paste, upload, add images, create content, etc.)
- Serve as the main contact person for our members/Media Leads community
PR Associate Requirements
- Self-starter and independent
- Familiar with Google Docs, WordPress, Canva, image editing tools, Excel, search and online tech – we also use Infusionsoft and we will train you on how to use it
- Great writing, language and grammar skills – this is extremely important
- Customer service skills – you will be communicating with our members, editors and bloggers on a daily basis
- Organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks within a deadline
- Ability to incorporate feedback with a good attitude
- Fast and curious learner – our training is done via video, so we need someone who can learn quickly
This position will require you to work daily Monday – Friday for 1-3 hours per day. We are looking for someone who can commit to this position for at least a year. The starting pay is $20 per hour.
To apply, click here.