Would you like to work for Launch Grow Joy? If so, we’re hiring a PR Associate.
Launch Grow Joy is an online education company for E-commerce entrepreneurs who want to grow their online sales by getting their products in the media. We’ve built a PR platform called Media Leads that allows ecommerce brands to connect directly with magazine editors, online media and bloggers, without paying thousands of dollars to work with a PR firm.
PR Associate Job Description
This is a virtual part-time position and we are willing to train the right person to oversee our Media Leads platform. You will be the primary contact person for editors, members, and potential members. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow and contribute to our success, read on.
Here are some of the daily tasks you’d be working on:
- Reach out to magazine editors via email and find out what products may be looking for that month
- Research and post new leads from magazines daily, Monday – Friday
- Update media lists every three months
- Update editorial calendars on an ongoing basis
- Clean out member accounts every three months
- Create press mentions graphics
- Check email inbox daily and respond to any requests or questions from customers
- Send daily emails to members with what’s new that day using Infusionsoft
- Keep members area up to date
- Help members with their username and passwords and to log in if they are having trouble
- Anything else that we may need help with related to Media Leads
PR Associate Requirements
- Self-starter and independent
- Familiar with Google Docs, WordPress and online tech – we also use Infusionsoft and we will train you on how to use it
- Great writing, language and grammar skills
- Customer service skills – you will be communicating with our members, editors and bloggers on a daily basis
- A good attitude and organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks within a deadline
- Fast and curious learner – our training and done via video, so we need someone who can learn quickly
This position will require you to work daily Monday – Friday for 1-3 hours per day. We are looking for someone who can commit to this position for at least a year. The starting pay is $20 per hour, with performance reviews and possible pay increases every six months.
To apply, click here. This position starts on Monday, Jan 4, 2021.