Do you want to launch your e-commerce store and are looking for a Shopify Free Trial?
If so, you’re in luck because Shopify just announced that they are extending their FREE 14-day trial to a FREE 90-day trial as a result of Coronavirus and COVID-19.
To get your free Shopify trial, visit http://www.launchgrowjoy.com/shopify and enter your email address to claim your online store. I’m not sure how long Shopify will have this offer available, so make sure to claim your online store as soon as possible.
As you know, I’ve been recommending Shopify for years and they are the online e-commerce platform that I trust the most. Their free templates allow you to launch your e-commerce store without having to spend money on expensive designers and developers and their features, whether it’s marketing or product listings or blogging and everything in between, allow you the flexibility to add all the features you need in an online store.
In addition to the 90-Day Shopify free trial, Shopify is also helping small business owners by offering:
- Gift cards for all plans and customers – This gives customers a way to support you now while freeing up cash flow by offering gift cards.
- $200 million in small business funding – If you are located in the US or UK, you can weather these challenging times with access to funding with Shopify Capital.
- Community support – Connect with fellow business owners and get support in their COVID-19 community forum.
- Local pickup and delivery – Flatten the curve, while getting products into the hands of your local customers. If you can drop off orders, create a local delivery option only visible to customers who live in that zone.
- Live events – They’re bringing you weekly virtual programming designed to help your business through these uncertain times, and local community meetups to help you connect with other business owners and experts online.
To take advantage of this extended 90 day free Shopify trial, use my affiliate link: http://www.launchgrowjoy.com/shopify